This is for any giveaways or contests I will host on this blog.
- To enter, you must be over the age of 13.
- Most contests are International unless stated otherwise. I usually use the Book Depository for the prizes, so make sure you’re eligible for their shipping.
- As for the Book Depository, once I place the order it is in their hands. Certain orders take them a while to ship. If you have not received it within a month, let me know and I will give you the order number. I am not responsible for their shipping or how it arrives.
- If a person would prefer an eBook, I can send one through Kobo only. Just ask me.
- If a person entering does not give me all the info I require (usually name and email/twitter), I have the right to not include you in the prize, since I have no way of contacting you.
- Anyone caught of trying to enter more than once, or under different names, will be disqualified immediately.
- Any rude comments or someone being disrespectful, I have the right to disqualify you, delete any comments etc.
- Winners will be contacted right away, and will have 48 hours to respond. If they do not, I will choose another winner. Make sure you include a full address in your email response. Also check your junk mail often just in case.
- Most of my future giveaways will be on my Facebook page, since Rafflecopter does not work on this blog itself. It’s easier to keep track of things using that.
*Updated September 29th, 2012
I have recently signed up to be an affiliate for the Book Depository. What this means is that any time you click on my links for that website, and happen to buy a book, they will give me a small commission. This will end up being used for Giveaways on the blog in the future as the amount builds up. To help support the blog, make sure to check this out.