Thanks to Bout of Books, I remembered how much I love to read, and it helps to have a kind of goal to achieve. This year I told myself I want to read at least 20 books, and I’ve already passed 30! So next year I will set another goal for myself, which will be in a future blog. It helps that a couple of the books I’m waiting to read are coming out after the fall! But I will still need some recommendations, so if anyone know of books I can read, based on my list of ones read so far, or something that you just loved, please let me know!
Here is a small list of books I can’t wait to get my hands on!
The Calling by Kelley Armstrong (Apr. 10th)
No Cover yet-City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (May 8th)
I know there’s more coming out, but I really love these authors hehe.
And there’s the novels I plan to read, that are on my wishlist right now (still have to buy them too):
- Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa
- Wildefire by Karsten Knight
- Fallen, Torment and Passion by Lauren Kate
- Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
- Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano
- Divergent by Veronica Roth