I’ve seen a bunch of people participating in this every week, and I love reading them. Then I decided to check out the blog the meme comes from, and decided to give it a try, since it seems so fun!!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the Broke and the Bookish, with a different top ten book list each week. Feel free to go to their blog and join in on the fun!
Here are my top 10 Books for Halloween reading! I admit that I haven’t read a whole ton of scary books, a bunch of these are on my to read list too, or I don’t have a copy yet, but I might as well add ones that I think would be good for this reading season!
- Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick -Loved this book, it creeped me out but was so fun to read!
- The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab-This one is on my to read list, for this Halloween actually, I heard great things about it.
- The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks– Also on my to read list for this week. You can never be too prepared.
- Frankenstein by Marry Shelley-Read this in highschool, a very good book, especially for a horror one of it’s time.
- Zombies vs. Unicorns by Holly Black- Written by various authors, either Team Zombie or Team Unicorn, this book isn’t incredibly scary, but it does have a lot of short stories that make it fun to read, especially at this time of the year.
- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake- Reading this one right now, very good so far!!
- The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff– This book isn’t out yet, but it definitely feels like it would be a scary read, and I’m planning to get it once it’s released, and have it for next Halloween as a re-read.
- Possess by Gretchen McNeil– I recently got my hands on this book, and will see if i can fit it in for Halloween this week. Excited to seehow good it is. Also I love the cover.
- Enclave by Ann Aguirre- Another book on my to read list, heard some good things about it. You can never go wrong with a good Zombie book for Halloween!
- The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff -On my to read list right now, the cover itself looked creepy, and the synopsis of the book made me think it would be perfect to read for Halloween. Just need to actually get a copy now and see for myself.
Well thats my list, if anyone has read the books that I’ve mentioned as to read, let me know what you think of them!
Happy reading this Halloween!