Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the Broke and the Bookish, with a different top ten book list each week. Feel free to go to their blog and join in on the fun!
I haven’t done one of these in so long! I missed it, so I’m going to try and stick with it again.
This week: Top Ten Favorite Covers of 2012 (so far)
- A Beautiful Evil by Kelly Keaton-I’m reading this one right now, and I love that it’s not a profile of her face, but her back. And the hair turning into a snake fits the story perfectly.
- Endlessly by Kiersten White- What can I say, I love purple, and this one just looks so pretty.
- Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake- Anna+creepy background=Awesome.
- Until I Die by Amy Plum- I really like the fact that it’s from a street perspective, and the added swirls are gorgeous.
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth- I loved the symbol of the first book, and I like the idea of continuing on with that theme for this book. I like this one better than the first book.
- Crown of Embers by Rae Carson- Totally love it, the colours and the whole design are very pretty.
- The Unfailing Light by Robin Bridges- The first book I noticed, seemed to sparkle. This one looks like it will too (shiny things are awesome), but I really like the whole effect of the background too, and her dress.
- Thirteen by Kelley Armstrong- This cover is simple, but for some reason I still really like it. Might also have to do with the fact that I can’t wait to read this book!
- Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver- It looks like she’s surrounded by the Wilds, perfect cover after reading what happened in the first book.
- Hana by Lauren Oliver- I know this one is more of a shorter story, but the flowers are just so beautiful.