Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the Broke and the Bookish, with a different top ten book list each week. Feel free to go to their blog and join in on the fun!
This week: Spring Fever: Top Ten Books I’d Play Hooky With (Rereading edition!)
I haven’t actually played hooky at work, but if I did I would probably use that reading time to re-read some books. Here are 10 books on my shelf that I would love to read again playing hooky!
- Bitten by Kelley Armstrong-This whole ongoing series I love and would read again over and over. This first book got me hooked on it!
- First Test by Tamora Pierce-The third series of the Tortall world, I really loved reading the whole character’s journey. I would read all 4 books, this being the first again.
- Alanna: The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce-Well, what can I say, I love this author and her books! This series is the first one for Tortall, and by far my favourite. I might actually reread them sometime soon!
- The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa- This series made me a huge fan of the Faerie world and what happens there with the characters. This one is just so touching, I love the books with Meghan, but seriously, Ash!
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare- I got the boxset of the first three books a while back, not knowing if I’d like them, but I totally did! I wouldn’t mind rereading the adventure from the beginning, especially with a new one coming out soon.
- The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong- Another amazing author, and this is her Teen series. Loved it!!
And now for the remaining books from my Kobo:
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins- Yeah, you had to have known this one was coming! All of these books are just awesome, and I have them portable!
- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake-Although it creeped me out, I really loved Anna in this, and am so excited for the next one to come out.
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
There’s a bunch more that I loved reading, but these are the ones I own that I would definitely read again.