This is hosted by Isalys and Vanessa over at Book Soulmates. This is my first time participating! The idea is to give gifts to others out of kindness. I kept seeing this around, and I love the idea of sharing! Here are their rules as posted on the original blog for this month:
COMPLETE RULES RE-CAP:
Please read carefully & follow all rules! Thank you!
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon’s Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a “RAK Wrap-Up” post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from 🙂OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!Remember, there’s always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!.
To see my wishlist, click on the Goodreads image below. Even if you can’t send a book, I like hand-made stuff too! If you also have a wishlist that you’d like to share, feel free to leave it below in a comment. I have given one book so far, but will be seeing if I can give another.