I’ve already read over 50 books since January, but I wanted to highlight the ones I have enjoyed the most. Some were released this year, some not, they’re just books that I loved so much! I will group a series as one entry, and they aren’t in any particular order. Here we go!
- Divergent & Insurgent by Veronica Roth-I read both this year, and they were so awesome!!
- Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout- Awesome aliens and a cool book blogger character? Definitely a win! I really wish the next book was out, this was just such a good read. But luckily August isn’t too far away.
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins- I didn’t think I’d love this one as much as I did, but it was such a perfect book to read after so many series ones. And the couple was so cute together!
- Soul Screamers (whole series) by Rachel Vincent- I participated in a read-a-thon for this, which is now done, and I totally fell for this series. So excited to read the next one at the end of the month!
- Dearly, Departed & Dearly, Beloved by Lia Habel– I was introduced to this Zombie series by a fellow blogger, and I just loved these books. I happened to get an advanced copy of the second one from NetGalley, and it was so good! Now I have to wait extra long for the third installment since I read the second one early.
There were so many good ones to choose from, that I think my list at the end of the year will need to be bumped up to 10.
What are some of your favourite books this year? Are any the same as mine?