It’s back! I had so much fun with the last one, I just had to find the time to participate again. This is hosted by Suey from It’s All About Books and Danielle at There’s a Book. It goes from September 28th to the 30th. Make sure to sign up here!
Remember, the level of commitment during Bloggiesta is up to you. We’d love for you to find lots of time to devote to blogging with us during those three days, but if you have just one day that you can join us, or even just a few hours of one day, please do not hesitate to sign up.
If you decide to participate in the Fall 2012 edition you can expect:
- to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
- to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
- to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
- to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
- to make new blogging friends!
- to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
Add all current reviews to Goodreads.
- Organize bookshelves on Goodreads
Check and update policies as needed. Update all 2012 challenges with books read(maybe link reviews as well?) Organize my notebook that I plan blog posts in. Change background. Update my About Me page
I also plan to:
- Comment on as many participants blogs as I can.-Trying my best to!
- Do most of the mini-challenges.
- Be active on Twitter!-Made it to one chat so far!
I will be adding to my lists as I think of things!
What are your goals? Feel free to link below!