This is hosted by Books, Biscuits, and Tea and is meant to help us show off what books we receive during the week, no matter how we got them (library, review, bought).
- Ten by Gretchen McNeil- Won this from the September New Release giveaway from Giselle at BookNerd! It looks so awesome.
- Touch by Jus Accardo- Won this from Giselle at Xpresso Reads‘ Blogoversary Giveaway Day 2.
- Ghosts of Ottawa by Glen Shackleton- Joe technically bought this when we went on the Haunted Walk this week, but I had to show it off because the stories are awesome!
- Brightest Kind of Darkness by P.T. Michelle- I also won this from Xpresso Reads, but I forgot to mention it before. I got an eBook right from the author 🙂
- The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson- So excited to continue with this series!
- Jenny Plague-Bringer by J.L. Bryan- The author actually gave me an electronic copy of this, which was so amazing! It was taking forever for it to be released on Kobo, so I asked him when it should be out, and he kindly offered to send me a copy. So excited to read this one!!
Leave your link to your post below and I will check it out, or just comment with what you got this week!