Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the Broke and the Bookish, with a different top ten book list each week.
This week: Top Ten Books I’d Want On A Deserted Island
I’m not going to choose any books on my Kobo for this, one because I might not have electricity to charge it, but even so that’s way more than ten books! So I’ll choose my favourites that are on my shelf (might not be ten exactly). I was hoping to take a picture of all of these books, but they’re boxed up right now, so follow the links to see them!
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore- Well, since Katsa’s strangth is survival and I love the story this would be perfect to keep with me, and this one is my favourite out of the series.
- The Zombie Survival Guide by max Brooks-You never know when this might come in handy, maybe the zombies chased me onto said deserted island for all I know!
- Croak by Gina Damico- Morbid and funny, I would probably need the laughs if I get lonely.
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J.Maas- I love this book!
- Women of the Otherworld (all 13 books) by Kelley Armstrong- I need to re-read this whole series at some point, an I’m sure I’ll have lots of time on an island!
What books would you choose? Leave a comment and I’ll see make sure to visit you!