This is hosted by Books, Biscuits, and Tea and is meant to help us show off what books we receive during the week, no matter how we got them (library, review, bought).
- Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
- John Green Boxset-Looking for Alaska, An Abundance of Katherines, Paper Towns, The Fault in our Stars
- Silence & Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick- Since I got the second book as a gift, I decided to just get the last two.
- Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes- I’ve been really wnating to read this one, and since they had a deal on hardcover books I got it right away.
- Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols- Already read since I got it and it was really good!
- Back to you by Priscilla Glenn- I had gotten the PDF version the other week, but the author originally sent me this lovely paperback, and it just got here!
What did you get this week? Leave a link so I can visit your post, or comment with what you got!