This is hosted by Books, Biscuits, and Tea and is meant to help us show off what books we receive during the week, no matter how we got them (library, review, bought).
This list is for the past two weeks since I was too busy to make one last Sunday. A few of these books I’ve already read too.
For Review (eBook):
- Grim by Various Authors- This sounds so good and I can’t wait to get to it!
- Strange and Ever After by Susan Dennard- So happy that I found this, I love this series!
- Thrown for a Curve by Sugar Jamison- This book sounded interesting, which is also why I got the first book from the library.
Technically since I’m in the midst of packing, I’ve already put these away in boxes so I kinda forgot to take a good picture. I’ll be reading these after we move.
- The Blogger’s Mindset by Amanda Shofner- This was free the day I got it. I’ve already read it and it was good!
- Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge- I was so happy that I won this from Alyssa @ Swept Away by Books, and I’m so excited to read it! I’ve been really wanting a copy of this too.
- Dangrous Curves Ahead by Sugar Jamison– Already read and loved it.
What did you get this week? Leave a link so I can visit your post, or comment below with what you got!