This series is such a good one and I really hope more people decide to read it. It’s not your typical Angel book either. This post will have a bunch of goodies including some of the book info, interview questions for me, and a giveaway! The rest of the schedule for the week will be at the bottom of this post. Make sure to check them all out!
Click on the pictures to be taken to my reviews of these books.
Linda Poitevin is the author of the dark urban fantasy series, The Grigori Legacy, from Ace/Roc Books. Linda lives near Ottawa, Canada’s capital, and in her other life is wife, mother, friend, gardener, coffee snob, freelance writer, and zookeeper of too many pets. When she isn’t writing, Linda can usually be found in her garden or walking her dog along the river or through the woods.
1. Who is your favorite character in the Grigori Legacy series, and why?
I would definitely have to say Alex. She goes through so much in these books and it’s kind of crazy how she can still keep herself sane. She’s strong and always willing to fight for what’s right and I really enjoy reading about her.
2. If you had to describe the Grigori Legacy series in three words, what would those words be?
Sexy Angels Rock!
3. Readers and reviewers have called this a “different kind of angel story.” Do you agree or disagree? Why?
I would have to agree, it’s not what I expected when I started reading it. There’s so much more to the story than other angel books I have read, and everything that happens is just awesome.
4. Who do you think the ideal reader is for this series?
Anyone that likes Urban Fantasy and Angels will like it, but especially women because of all the sexy angels and steamy stuff that goes on.
5. The series has a lot of big “whoa/OMG!”-type moments. Which scene or character – or which book overall – has surprised you the most so far?
I would have to go with a book overall because it just has so many OMG moments. Sins of the Lost definitely take that, especially with a decision that a certain character makes.
6. While the Grigori series is more UF than PNR, there is still a strong romantic element running through the books. Do you think Alex will get her HEA? If you could wave a magic romantic wand, who would you like to see her fly off into the sunset with?
I think she will (or hope so anyway). And who with? Aramael for sure! I definitely think they’re meant for each other, especially after what they’ve been through together in this series so far, even if things might not look good for them. I really hope that happens in the next book!
7. What is one thing you would like to see happen in the last book?
Everything wrapping up in an epic way with some awesome fighting. I also want to see more of Michael!
(one winner – open internationally)
1 signed copy of Sins of the Angels
1 signed copy of Sins of the Son
1 ebook copy of Sins of the Lost
Click here->a Rafflecopter giveaway
May 7th – The Bookaholic Cat
May 8th – Book Mood Reviews