This is hosted by Books, Biscuits, and Tea and is meant to help us show off what books we receive during the week, no matter how we got them (library, review, bought).
This is an accumulation of two weeks since I was too busy to post last weekend. So many good books!! Have you read any of them?
- Firebug by Lish McBride
- Winterspell by Claire Legrand
- Rites of Passage by Joy N. Hensley
- My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories by Stephanie Perkins
- The Young Elites by Marie Lu
- Mortal Gods by Kendare Blake
- Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers- I loved the first two books and just had to get this as soon as it came out!
What did you get this week? Leave a link so I can visit your post, or comment below with what you got!