Here is my list of my favourite books of 2014! I wanted to make it 14 to match the year this time. These books aren’t all released this year, they’re just the ones I’ve read in 2014 that I loved the most. I could have added more but it would have been too long!
They’re in no particular order either. Click the titles to go to my review of it!
- Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
- Omens by Kelley Armstrong
- Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper by J.L. Bryan
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens
- Dark House by Karina Halle
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
- Infinite by Jodi Meadows
- Rites of Passage by Joy N. Hensley
- Brazen by Katherine Longshore
- Graduation Day by Joelle Charboneau
- Defy by Sara B. Larson
- The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas
- Cress by Marissa Meyer
I wanted to add these too but I only wanted 14 on my list. They deserve some recognition though because I loved the whole series for both!
- Alpha by Rachel Vincent
- Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Do we have any similar books? What are some of your favourites from 2014? Leave a comment and let me know!