The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @
Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. This is your news post, so personalize it! Include as much as you want or as little. Be creative, it can be a vlog or just a showcase of your goodies. Link up once a week or once a month, you decide. Book haul can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books..share them!
I was super busy last weekend helping a family member move so I didn’t get to finish this post and put it up. So this will be two weeks worth of stuff!
This Week’s Posts
- Review: The Aftermath by Jen Alexander
- Waiting On Wednesday: Empire of Night
- Review: Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
- On Demon Wings by Karina Halle-This one was gifted to me by the lovely Kristilyn @ Reading in Winter! We both love this series and she wanted me to continue reading since it’s so good and I can’t stop. I already read and loved it.
- Into the Hollow by Karina Halle- I bought this one to continue the series, but I took a break from it to read some review books. It will be there waiting when I get back to it.
- Hit by Delilah Dawson- Simon and Schuster Canada sent me a copy of this, and I’m excited to read it. Thank you! There’s two different covers on Goodreads, but the one above is the one on my ARC.
I decided to create a spreadsheet on my computer so that I can compare my steps every week. I figured that since I don’t do as much walking when I’m home that I would make a weekly goal. This week didn’t go as well because I forgot it at home a lot, but I know I did do a lot of steps helping family move.
Monday: Forgot it
Tuesday: Forgot it
Other News/Blogging Stuff
- No new job yet, but I think I might be going back to school! I’ve looked into a few options and I’m still deciding, but I think it would be easier right now to go for another career instead of struggle in my current one that isn’t doing anything for me.