The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @
Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. This is your news post, so personalize it! Include as much as you want or as little. Be creative, it can be a vlog or just a showcase of your goodies. Link up once a week or once a month, you decide. Book haul can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books..share them!
I actually got the whole weekend off, yay! I’m super excited, I’ve been working at least one day every weekend since last May.
This Week’s Posts
- Review: Perfect Couple by Jennifer Echols
- Review: The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
- Review: Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
- Spring 2015 Bloggiesta!
- The Duff by Kodi Keplinger-I got this one from the library. I keep hearing it’s really good and I wanted to read it before eventually going and seeing the movie.
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab
- Manor of Secrets by Katherine Longshore
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
Last week I didn’t even get close to meeting my goals, so on Monday I decided to up my fitness and try a new challenge! It’s a combination of crunches and a small indoor bike thing (I added the bike on my own), and so far I think I’ve been doing well! Part of the challenge is increasing everything every day, so we will see how it goes. I’m still logging steps as well, and now I’m actually writing down my progress instead of adding everything here which would take forever. I was sick on Wednesday and Thursday so I just counted those as my rest days instead.
Other News/Blogging Stuff
- I recently got into Matcha green tea thanks to Kristilyn and her Steeped Tea business, and it’s so good! I feel I have more energy without the use of coffee and there’s so much you can do with it aside from just tea. I had it in a smoothie and it was delicious. I also ordered some herbal tea yumm. Don’t Worry Be Happy is great for upset stomachs!
- I’m going to be going back and joining my local book club! I’m super nervous since I get shy around others but they all seem pretty nice. It’s this week and I can’t wait!
- In case you saw my post above Bloggiesta starts tomorrow! I’m not sure but you can probably still sign up, it’s always a lot of fun so check it out!