The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @
Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. This is your news post, so personalize it! Include as much as you want or as little. Be creative, it can be a vlog or just a showcase of your goodies. Link up once a week or once a month, you decide. Book haul can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books..share them!
This Week’s Posts
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins- I actually bought this last week because I wanted to read it again for book club and have my own copy. So pretty!
- The Fangirl’s Guide to the Galaxy by Sam Maggs- I actually won this at book club, it looks really fun! I skimmed through it and was already smiling.
- Damage Done by Amanda Panitch- This is the arc that I got at book club and it sounds really good!
My 30 day challenge didn’t last unfortunately, I had trouble keeping up and being able to do what was on there every day but at least I did try and do the best that I could. I find that it’s hard unless something is a little more fun so I’m going to look into doing something else that will keep me motivated. Any ideas?
Other News/Blogging Stuff
- So this week is when I’m losing my job, which really sucks! I don’t have anything else lined up so hopefully I can get something soon. I’ve been applying but not hearing back from anyone. At the same time I’m glad it’s finally over, it’s been hell since we found out the news in January and really difficult to go in and continue to work. The people I work with are great though.
- I went back to my local YA book club! I went once before when we had Jodi Meadows on Skype (over a year ago) and I never went back. I guess I just felt so shy and like I didn’t belong. But this time when I went it was so much fun! I was still a little shy but I actually talked to people and they were really nice. Definitely going back.