The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @
Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. This is your news post, so personalize it! Include as much as you want or as little. Be creative, it can be a vlog or just a showcase of your goodies. Link up once a week or once a month, you decide. Book haul can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books..share them!
This Week’s Posts
- Review: Lies I Told by Michelle Zink
- Waiting on Wednesday: Dream a Little Dream
- Discussions with K: Book Covers
I have nothing new this week, but there’s a lot of books at the library waiting for me so I’ll show them next week when I get them.
My hubby has helped me figure out a new fitness plan so I’m going to start that this week. Aside from that I’ve been looking into trying a gym if it’s not too expensive, but I’ll see how that goes. The good news is I haven’t gained any weight the past few weeks!
Other News/Blogging Stuff
- Giselle @ Book Nerd has updated her upcoming releases page and it’s awesome! I’ve added a few of these books to my library wish list.
- I signed up for the 24 hour Dewey’s read-a-thon! It’s my first time doing it and I’m super excited. Have you done it before? Any tips? If not sign up and join me! Or if you are too busy there’s always sign ups for cheerleaders 🙂
- My job is oficially done, and while I’m excited for that to finally be over I’ll miss seeing my coworkers every day.