The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @
Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. This is your news post, so personalize it! Include as much as you want or as little. Be creative, it can be a vlog or just a showcase of your goodies. Link up once a week or once a month, you decide. Book haul can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books..share them!
This Week’s Posts
- Review: Lying Season by Karina Halle
- Waiting on Wednesday: The Stars Never Rise
- Review: Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
- Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
- Death Marked by Leah Cypess
- Terminal by J.L. Bryan- I absolutely love this series and I had to read it right away. There’s going to be a 5th book in the Fall too!
- Forever Grace by Linda Poitevin- Another book I’ve been waiting to read! I love this romance series and I’m excited to read this.
I was better this week, and the days I didn’t get my exercise in I ended up doing a ton of housework so at least I was more active. I’ve cut out eating a lot of junk and I’m already feeling better.
Other News/Blogging Stuff
- Giselle @ Book Nerd is organizing a Travelling Book Blogger Scrapbook, so make sure you check it out and maybe sign up! I already did and I’m excited 🙂
- I have an interview on Monday and I’m so excited! I’m really hoping I get this one.