The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @
Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. This is your news post, so personalize it! Include as much as you want or as little. Be creative, it can be a vlog or just a showcase of your goodies. Link up once a week or once a month, you decide. Book haul can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books..share them!
- Dragon Ball (3-in-1 Edition), Vol. 1: Includes vols. 1, 2 & 3 by Akira Toriyama- Hubby got this for me for my birthday! I loved the show when I was younger so I’m excited to get back into it.
- Stars Above by Marissa Meyer- Obviously needed this for my collection!
- What the Dead Want by Norah Olson- It has ghosts, and you know I love books with ghosts in it!
You’re Never Weird on the Internet (Almost) by Felicia Day
I loved her in The Guild, and recently she has been on some episodes of Supernatural and it’s awesome! I’m really enjoying this so far and it’s awesome to learn more about her and the things she’s done.
This Week’s Posts:
- My birthday was this past Friday and I took it off work and it was awesome! Aside from the fact that I picked up Emile and he gave me a pretty bad scratch on my hand. It’s still wrapped up as I type this. But he looked so sad the rest of the day and he’s been cuddling with me a ton since then. I can’t stay angry at the cutie.
- If you don’t follow me on Twitter, then you should know that a few months ago my hubby and I started watching Supernatural. We’re both addicted to it! We’re on season 8 at the moment and there’s never a dull moment on that show. I love Dean but Cass is my favourite.
- I’m getting more and more into blogging, and although I don’t have as much time online as I used to, I’m enjoying it. I’m trying not to stress and, although since I’m still taking some review books from publishers, the need to get them read on time is still there. I’m doing my best but eventually I’m going to have to cut back and start to read my own stuff more.