It’s my second time participating in this readathon and I’m excited! I won’t be staying up the full 24 hours, and I kind of woke up with a headache, but I’m going to do my best today!
Here’s my stack:
And here’s the meme questions for zero hour:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I’m excited for all of them really!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I haven’t gotten my snacks ready yet, my hubby is getting some in a little bit. But I’m hoping for some veggies and dip!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I love to read, I play video games, and I collect hello kitty plushies. They’re just too cute.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Last time I focused so much on the hourly memes and checking my twitter constantly. The memes were fun, but I plan on only doing a few and concentrating more on reading. Also taking my time reading so I don’t burn out as easily.