The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 9th and runs through Sunday, May 15th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 16 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team
I had a lot of fun this past week! I got a lot read and I’m really happy with how everything went. Here’s how I did.
Books finished: 4
- The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh (420 pages, started at page 271)
- Run by Kody Keplinger (288 pages)
- Dragonball 3-in-1 Volume 2 (576 pages)
- Dragonball 3-in-1 Volume 3 (568 pages)
Pages read: 1521
- To get to at least one chat-I did the saturday one!
- Participate in at least one challenge- Yeah I wasn’t able to do this but that’s ok.
- Have fun and meet new people-I did this too! Especially during the chat.
- Read in the back yard on the weekend!-Sadly I couldn’t! It was a rainy and cold weekend.