Crossed (Soul Eater #3)
Author: Eliza Crewe
Publisher/Release Date: August 13th 2015 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Finished: August 20th 2016
My Rating: 4.5/5
- Finally got around to reading this! I love this series and I was so glad to get back to this world. The dark humour and characters were just as I remembered them.
- Meda and Jo are still such great characters, and I actually really liked Jo in the second half of the book. Even Armand was enjoyable after the events in the second book.
- This is a series that I definitely need to re-read back to back some day and I really hope that more people get into it!
The Geography of You and Me
Author: Jennifer E. Smith
Publisher/Release Date: April 15th 2014 by Poppy
Finished: August 18th 2016
My Rating: 4/5
- This book was so cute! I loved the other book I read by this author so I was glad I finally got to get to this.
- Certain parts were frustrating because it made you feel like they kept getting further and further apart and that it might not work out. But at the same time it really made you feel how long-distance relationships could feel, even though theirs was complicated. My husband and I did long distance for a while until he moved in, so I understood the need of wanting the other person there.
- I loved the postcard theme throughout the book! I think it would have been even more amazing if we could have seen the postcards though.