Betrayals (Cainsville #4)
Author: Kelley Armstrong
Publisher/Release Date: August 9th 2016 by Random House Canada
Pages: 400 pages-Hardcover-Owned
Finished: August 1st 2016
My Rating: 4.5/5
- The mystery/case they were working on didn’t seem as epic or a big part of the story like it normally did, but I did still enjoy this.
- The connection between the three main characters was the focus point way more than it has been in previous books. We also find out more about the past and about both groups who want Liv on their side.
There are more chapters through the eyes of Ricky and Gabriel and I really liked those! Especially Gabriel, who of course I am rooting for.
I really wish I didn’t have I wait a year for the next book because I can’t wait to read it!
The Start of Me and You
Author: Emery Lord
Publisher/Release Date: March 31st 2015 by Bloomsbury
Finished: August 8th 2016
- This was my first time reading a book by this author, and also this was August’s pick for Book Club. And I loved it!! I’m really excited to read something else from Emery Lord after this.
- Paige has three really good friends in this and they are are such great support for her! I really liked that she was willing do anything for them, even if it was outside her comfort zone. I loved seeing the great friendship all of them had, especially with Tessa.
- Paige and Max were such good characters, I immediately loved them. The romance in this book was super cute and I couldn’t wait to find out how everything ended. If I had a choice I would have stayed home and read it in one day.