I haven’t done this 24 hour readathon in a while, so I’m excited to do it again! I know I won’t get the full 24 hours but I’m hoping to get through a few books if I can. And of course, the hour before it starts has some questions and here they are!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I’m only planning one or two since I might have other things to do today, but I’m excited for all of them.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I haven’t planned any snacks this time actually, oops.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’ve got two kitties who I hope join me for reading with cuddles today.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I won’t be pressuring myself to read as much as last time. I want to be more social while I read too!